Author: Rebecca McCarty
# of pages: 20 pages
summary: spongebob wanted to do something of nice for mme.puff but that with evil turned and its first lesson of control, at the end, mme.puff S, is found in prison. bob with also sending krabs to the hospital because it to give a sea
weed pie and Mr.Krabs it’s alergic to the seaweed. Squidward play the clarinet for the worm and the worm love Squidward’s clarinet playing.
It was very good and long but some time I dot understant
RépondreSupprimerIt was very good and long but some time I dont understant
RépondreSupprimerI don't understand, and I think you make it a little too long =)
RépondreSupprimerIt was not very clear and you put some words in french
RépondreSupprimerI don't understand what's "queleque" and other parts that was poorly explain. But I think that if you would put more efforts in your summaryand explain better, it would be very good
RépondreSupprimerIt's good but warning to the faults
RépondreSupprimerIt's good resume.
RépondreSupprimerYour summary is good but you can correct your faults.
RépondreSupprimerIt's not very clear but it's good :)
RépondreSupprimergood job
RépondreSupprimer